Both residential and commercial properties are well suited to Solar PV and we have a team of experts trained to help you determine where best to place panels for maximum effect. These experts are also equipped with state-of-the-art design software which enables them to design the most cost effective and efficient structure for both commercial and residential properties based on location, size and use, using three-dimensional modelling.
Solar power makes use of nature’s most powerful resource, offering benefits to owners, users and the planet alike.
- As the costs of finite energy rockets, solar energy offers an alternative that can reduce energy bills and therefore increase expendable incomes.
- The economy is boosted through the distribution, installation and maintenance of such products.
- Communities with renewable energy solution benefit from reduced air and water pollution from fossil fuel electricity generating systems.
- Well placed Solar PV panels can pay for themselves in as little as seven years
- Once the initial investment is accounted for panels can provide the property with free electricity for the life of the system
- Energy produced can be used on-site, or exported to the national grid with financial incentives offered in return.
- Solar PV systems require minimal maintenance and therefore have minimal running costs.
- No pollution is created
- No waste is produced
- Solar systems use very little energy themselves
- Zero noise pollution
- Clean energy is provided
- Local air and water is protected
- Solar power provides a sustainable and infinite supply of energy for the future.